Cookery Corner: Pina-Coco on the go!DOD Media
Happy weekend to you lovely people. Thank God it’s Friday and we are very certain that as the weekend has come, you would be planning for something cool to keep your family glued to the home, right? We are very delighted to bring to you a recipe on how to prepare PINA-COCO drink.
- A wholesome pineapple
- A wholesome coconut
- Lukewarm water
- Honey or any sweetener of your choice (Optional)
- Peel the pineapple and dice it into cubes. Blend and set aside in a bowl.
- Break the hard shell of the coconut and grate.
- Use a sieve cloth and sieve the blended pineapple to squeeze out the juice and pour the juice in a bowl.
- Use the lukewarm water to squeeze out the juice from the grated coconut until you have gotten the quantity you desire.
- Then mix the pineapple extract and the coconut extract together.
- Add honey or any sweetener of your choice as you desire or you could still drink it without adding any of these.
- Chill and serve cold.